As Jack has gotten older I am beginning to see a little every so slight bit more of me in him. And it makes me so happy. Of course I want Jack to look more like his handsome daddy, but I was super excited to see that the kid looks like me a little bit. Or at least has some Gwynn in him ;) I compiled a few pics of Hall as a baby and Jack that look similar, and then the kicker photo from yesterday where Jack resembles me for the first time (well to Hall and I, he finally resembles me a bit). I'm sure we'll be doing more of these as Jack gets older, it's so much fun! Who's eyes, who's chin, who's mouth, and smile? It could be any of you in our families! That's what is so amazing about this whole thing.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Resemblance
When I was pregnant with Jack I was so nervous for what the little guy would look like. Hall and I are completely different in every single way shape and form physically. He has red hair, blue eyes, very tall, very skinny, completely different facial features than me. I am brunette, brown eyes, & short. I was pleasantly surprised when he popped out and was adorable (I'm his mom I know, so I'm biased, but come on the kid is cute!). It was funny, we produced such an adorable baby but we didn't think he looked like either of us. Then slowly once Hall's mom started sending us baby pictures of him we realized Jack looked just like Hall at that age.
As Jack has gotten older I am beginning to see a little every so slight bit more of me in him. And it makes me so happy. Of course I want Jack to look more like his handsome daddy, but I was super excited to see that the kid looks like me a little bit. Or at least has some Gwynn in him ;) I compiled a few pics of Hall as a baby and Jack that look similar, and then the kicker photo from yesterday where Jack resembles me for the first time (well to Hall and I, he finally resembles me a bit). I'm sure we'll be doing more of these as Jack gets older, it's so much fun! Who's eyes, who's chin, who's mouth, and smile? It could be any of you in our families! That's what is so amazing about this whole thing.
{Hall as a baby}
{Hall's other baby pic}
{Me as a little tyke}
As Jack has gotten older I am beginning to see a little every so slight bit more of me in him. And it makes me so happy. Of course I want Jack to look more like his handsome daddy, but I was super excited to see that the kid looks like me a little bit. Or at least has some Gwynn in him ;) I compiled a few pics of Hall as a baby and Jack that look similar, and then the kicker photo from yesterday where Jack resembles me for the first time (well to Hall and I, he finally resembles me a bit). I'm sure we'll be doing more of these as Jack gets older, it's so much fun! Who's eyes, who's chin, who's mouth, and smile? It could be any of you in our families! That's what is so amazing about this whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment