Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we ventured out to the Brookdale Farms pumpkin patch with Jack. We met up with Caleb, Gina and their little boy August, as well as Jessi and her little girl, Lily. All of these babies were born within weeks of each other so it's usually baby palooza around these parts.

Last year I came here with Karin. We did the hayride, picked pumpkins, and got fresh shelled corn for popcorn. This year it was equally as fun to take Jack and get his first pumpkin and get some popcorn. We got some great family pics. The sun was a little bright and horribly placed, but the pics are priceless as Jack is actually SMILING at the camera! I couldn't have staged it better myself.

We couldn't resist. Next year we'll have to see how much he's grown ;)


Jack on top of his first pumpkin!









1 comment:

jgiambalvo said...

He is getting so big! I love all the photos and what a fun day! This makes me so excited for our trip to a patch tomorrow with Parker! I love the one with Hall and him at the growth chart. It will be so fun to see him stand next to it each year. Hope you guys are doing well!!