Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Five Months

Jack turned 5 Months old yesterday and I can hardly believe it. I've put all the past months pictures on this post again for comparison. I don't have a 4 month shot simply because we moved and were out of town on the actual day, so I just plain forgot to do it. Sorry Jack. We'll pick up where we left off.
Jack @ 1 Month

Jack @ 2 months

Jack @ 3 months

Jack @ 5 months


Here are some more shots from the 5 month chair sitting ;) And one more that I took while I was uploading the pics to my computer in the office. Jack just looked too cute.
Jack was starting to get interested in the teddy bear

This is what happens when you turn your back for 5 seconds. Jack ends up in a different position with something in his mouth.

Yes I know he's missing a sock, it's just what happens these days...

No comments: