Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apples

I am making Jack's baby food. It's super easy and I really enjoy "cooking" for him. So far he eats Rice Cereal and he's tried butternut squash, sweet potatoes, & carrots. He doesn't really love any of them on the first go around, but he tolerates them the first day then each subsequent day he likes them more and more. My pattern is introduce orange veggies, then green, then fruit. In some of the books I've been reading they suggest introducing fruit in conjunction with the orange veggies. So I decided to introduce one fruit, apples. That way I can mix the apples with the butternut squash etc and maybe he'll like it better. See the video below for how that went over. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

So funny! Parker used to do that with certain foods. We learned the hard way he meant business when it came to peas. :)