I am having a hard time keeping up these days. We've had so many firsts in this house and so few pictures or time to share ;) Such is life these days I guess. Jack continues to amaze us everyday. Each morning we wake up and I swear he has grown overnight. We are already through newborn clothing and moving onto 3 months. Boo!
It's amazing to watch him discover life. He is so alert and so amazed by the littlest things. The ceiling fan, the planes on the ceiling, Frank, us. It's incredible to see him each day have a new interest. So far he has had his first of many baths, his first smile, and his first bottle. All in all I would say he is a good baby. Sure we have a rough nights, and we are still waking up about two times with him a night. He hates to nap during the day. He fights it every time. But he's happy and healthy and a little snuggler and I couldn't have asked God for anything more. Over these last nine months I prayed and prayed for a happy healthy baby and I can hardly believe that my prayers were answered. Sometimes in my relationship with God I expect punishment and sorrow. I feel that nothing brings you closer to your relationship with Him than sadness and loss. A friend of mine (also a blogger) summed it up perfectly when she said that nothing makes the light more bright, more stunning or amazing than the shadows. Now I know that happiness and love can also bring you closer to him. Jack taught me that. I'm sure that is the first of many things I have to learn from this little man.
Here are some pictures. I have more pics to post soon mainly of grandparents visits. Hopefully I can get those up in the next few days.
There aren't many pics of me and Jack, mainly because I look exhausted in every single one. Oh well. ;)
First Bath! He loved it!
Grandpa Mark and his grandson. My Dad wants Jack to call him Mark. Haha. He thinks it'll be easier to say than Grandpa, I called my granddad John when I was little, we'll see if he takes after his Mom in that department.
Jack's Mark and his Auntie Stacey. Pics of Jack and his Gigi to come soon ;)
The last day Daddy had his beard before going back to work!
First Bottle. He did really well with it. We're still nursing and being able to give him a bottle helps a lot with my mobility right now.
My two handsome men. ;)
Again, every pic of me I look like I've been through the ringer. I apologize ;)
1 comment:
really love this post. Love the thoughts and the pictures. Happy month bday, Jack!
Post a Comment