I'm trying to post cute pictures of Jack as we take them. Sorry for the randomness of them all. I also found some pics I had taken of Jack and Hall that I haven't added to my website yet. They were taken a little earlier than the pictures on his birth announcement. He looks so tiny. He is not that little anymore ;).
Also this week my Aunt Heidi came down and stayed wit us for two nights from DC. She was Jack's first babysitter as Hall and I went to the Cona Ball celebrating 100 years of Naval Aviation. We had so much fun and it was great to get all dressed up and out of the house together for several hours and be babyless for a while. As much fun as we had, we definitely missed Jack. It was great to have Heidi here, we were so comfortable leaving him with her and I only checked my phone once. ;) And to boot, Jack slept a long time last night so Heidi must have a magic touch!
Jack in his Stormy Kromer hat from Karin. It's still a little bit big, but too cute on him.
He's smiling now! This is a small one. He has huge ones. They are adorable and melt my heart. He smiled for about three minutes this morning with me. It's so much fun!
Jack and his Great Aunt Heidi!
Amy and I at our table at the Cona Ball.
Hall and I about to head out the door. Frank wanted to join us ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment