Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tomorrow...tomorrow....

Ahhhhh.... Tomorrow is THE day I have been waiting for for six months! I get to welcome my husband back home after six months apart. I am completely excited, overwhelmed and nervous. I mean we haven't seen each other in six months and when he comes home, I'm going to look A LOT different than when he left. ;) I know he's going to enjoy every second of his homecoming. I've worked hard to get the house all ready for him. I've been baking his favorite treats, stocking up on his favorite beer and whiskey, buying him fresh clean new clothes and just making sure when he comes home he knows he's loved. I had my 37 week appt today at the Ob/GYN and talked to my mom afterwards. How far are you measuring? I don't know mom. What do you mean you don't know? I didn't ask. Well is he head down? I don't know. I didn't ask. Well why didn't you ask this stuff. Well because I am only concentrating on one thing and it doesn't involve Jack at the moment (sorry little guy). I'm just too scatter-brained and anxious to think about anything else.

Hopefully I can post pics of when he flies in in the next few days. I am also going to try and get a video of when Frank sees Hall for the first time tomorrow. I bet it's priceless. ;) As for when Hall and I see each other for the first time, well there won't be any pics that I am aware of, that's just between him and me, and I am just so excited. I imagine it will be a lot like our wedding day standing up there saying our vows and I couldn't even tell you anyone else was in that church I didn't notice if anyone was. It was just Hall and I saying our vows to one another and nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. I am sure the jet noise, gas fumes, and crying families will all fade away when we lock eyes on the flight line. Here's hoping I can sleep tonight ;)

No comments: