I have not posted a "frank-centric" post in so long and I am so happy to get to post these pics from the beach this morning. I haven't been able to take Frank to the beach for five weeks. Poor boy! I usually try to take him at least four times a week, and since the onset of late pregnancy I just can't do it by myself anymore. Once Hall got back I knew a beach trip was in order and it was wonderful to see Frank out there again. Hall's dad, Rip is in town and we toted everyone up in the car and got out there around seven this morning. As soon as we got out there we ran into a dog-friend who we see out there a lot who has three Vizslas. His oldest died recently so they got a German short hair puppy to replace him, and her name is Molly. She is super cute. Frank ran around with his Vizsla cousins and then we (well Hall) threw a tennis ball for Frank and watched him run around for about an hour. It made me very happy. Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment