Wow! I think this is the longest I've gone without posting anything! I've been busy traveling and building up Bella B.
A website has finally been created www.bellabphotography.com (so proud of it)
I've had a lot of people ask where the name came from and I first used it with the jewelry. I've always liked the word and name Bella, but liked adding B on the end for Brittany. When it came time to naming my photography business it seemed perfect since Brittany Graham photography was already taken. I bought the URL for bellabphotography.com and then found many other variations of the name bella baby, bella brittany, etc. So I reconsidered but could not come up with a name that wasn't already taken. And decided to just go with my original plan. So there you have it.
Updated pics will be coming soon. I just need to take them! These last few weeks have not found me with a camera in hand for fun and that needs to change ASAP so I'm taking Franklin to the dog park later and the camera and we're going to have some fun. I think Frank is wondering why his photo shoots have stopped happening. He's a ham for the camera.
Check out the website and let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment