Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas/ Graduation


Hall and I had a very busy but extremely nice Christmas. My brother Drew graduated on 12/18 from the University of Florida (I know I had to venture into enemy territory, j/k mom ;) He was magna cum laude in the School of Building Construction. He specialized on Data Centers during his two internships and I think wants to continue doing that in the real world. With the economy the way it is he hasn't been able to find anything yet, but I know he will soon.

We had fun in the Swamp and got to see my Uncle Gary and his family. It was nice to see everyone and nice to be in warm weather for a little bit.

I flew to Gainsville to meet my family down there and Hall braved the blizzard and drove with Frank to Gadsden. We met up a few days later. I drove back with my family after we moved my brother out of his apartment in Gainsville. I got to spend a few days in Birmingham with my parents and got to see my best girlfriends who came over for dinner one night. Then I drove up to Gadsden to see Hall and his mom and David, and Julia. We spent a few days up there and then drove back to Birmingham on Christmas day. On Sunday we made the trek back to Virginia. It was much needed time in Alabama and we did not want to leave at all!

Unfortunately I was having too much time socializing that I didn't take too many pics but I really like the ones I did get. I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year this weekend. Be safe.



Dad and me in the neighborhood.



The graduate doing some glamour shots!



Dad at his alma mater
Drew now at his Alma Mater
I think he looks like a coach in this picture.



Albert & Alberta

Drew & Allison
The Florida Alum
Stacey and Drew

Siblings
Uncle Gary and his family.

The Gwynn's

Walking across.
It was in a beautiful building.

No comments: