Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carri!

Hall was in Key West for a week and half and during that time Carri made a surprise visit to Virginia Beach to see me. It was so nice to hang out with her. Just the two of us hadn't hung out since we lived together! I missed my roomate. She came up Friday morning and spent the day with Frank. We went to Waterman's for dinner with Karin and met up with her friend from back home, James, and his friends who were here for USMC training. Everyone was really nice and we all agreed to cheer on Alabama the next day as they took on Florida in the SEC Championship game at my house. We all at this point know how that ended. Everyone left after the game and Carri and I hung out at the house.

I guess I should mention the fact of why everyone left. Frank, my sweet caring and loving dog who is house trained to a T and only goes in the house if he's been up for a while, and only then he goes in the bathtub (it's a miracle I know). Well Frank decided to poop on my Christmas tree. Not under the tree or near the tree, but ON it. Like five branches up. It was distgusting. It dropped branch to branch to branch and then onto the floor. I had to cut tree branches off of the tree in order to clean up everything. Of course in doing so I cut a light wire.

Anyone who knows Hall and his weirdness of lights understands he is acting completely normal when he takes three hours to put our Christmas tree lights on and uses 1100 lights on an eight foot tree. I cut a wire, half the tree went black and I thought I was going to throw up. I felt horrible and then I was even more mad at Frank for doing what he did. Carri laughed through it all which helped me keep a level head. I was able to unwrap the lights get to the damaged wire, take it off the tree and rewire the rest of the lights. It was a mess.

Sunday Carri and I went to breakfast and then we went to the fields with Karin and ran the dogs. The majority of my pics are from there. We had a blast and I was sad to see her go home.












No comments: