It also happened to be the Camillia festival so the Camillias were blooming everywhere and there were so many different varieties. There we also a million different types of tulips.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Norfolk Botanical Gardens
Hall and I ventured out to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens today. It was supposed to rain at some point so we went early. I packed a lunch just in case the weather stayed nice and we could picnic. It ended up being perfect! The weather held out and it was actually very warm outside. We had a blast. I had no idea but there is a bald eagles nest inside of the gardens with two adults who just had babies that hatched. There were a lot of people there with big time camera lenses to capture the birds. Hall and I were close enough to see them in their nest with our own two eyes and we got an even better look when we saw the telescope the park provides. It was really incredible. I've never seen a bald eagle in the wild.
It also happened to be the Camillia festival so the Camillias were blooming everywhere and there were so many different varieties. There we also a million different types of tulips.













It also happened to be the Camillia festival so the Camillias were blooming everywhere and there were so many different varieties. There we also a million different types of tulips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment