Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Ruff You

Hall has left for two weeks to go to Key West for work, and I'm really sad about it. But what can you do? While he's gone Frank and I have plans to visit Birmingham next week and we are so excited to go home for a few days. Also while he's out of town we are dog sitting a Golden Retriever, Callie Sue (Frank's girlfriend) and daughter to Karin who is in Hall's class. Callie is a great dog! I've been around her but not for this extended length of time and I am in love with her! Karin you did a great job. She's such a sweetie and its nice to have a little female company from time to time. After lunch today I took them to beach at Dam Neck for a few hours. The weather was excellent! It was sunny and mid-fifties. The dogs had a blast. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure. (Karin let me know if this makes you sad and I won't post any more pictures until you get back :)















Callie and I stayed on the beach towel towards the end and watched Frank be a whacko.

No comments: