Charlotte and Rip recently lost their German Shorthair pointer, Gretta. She died suddenly and unexpectedly. After a few months of grieving, it was too much to be in the house without a dog underfoot (I don't blame them being without Frank would be so weird!). They got a new addition to the family, Klaus. He is so full of puppy energy and love and Hall and I almost stole him. He is adorable and a great addition. I had to get lots of pics of him. We also got lots of pics of the kayak that Rip built. It's amazingly beautiful. He got the plans online and built the frame out of wood. He did everything on this kayak, every last little detail. He even carved and made his own oar. It's so impressive. Hall and Rip had to take it out for a joy ride and got some awesome pics of it on the water. Enjoy!!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Graham Invasion
Every year Hall's family gets together in Saint Simon's at his Dad and stepmom's house for the Graham Island Invasion. We celebrate Hall's Granddad Mont's birthday and spend time together. It's always a blast to hang out and see everyone and this year was no exception. I of course forgot to break out the camera until the last day. Hall, Jack and I stayed behind a few days after everyone else left for one on one grandparent time for Jack. We had a great time. Saint Simons has a little water park at the pool for toddlers and I think all of us had a blast at it. Jack's Kissie spoiled him rotten with lots of new clothes and we went for a small outing to Fort Frederica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment