Hall graduated from Top Gun and came home March 10th after being gone for 2 1/2 months. It was a very happy reunion and so special to see Jack and Hall together again, as well as Frank and Hall ;) I missed him so much it was unreal. I think those 2 1/2 months were more difficult than the 6 when he was deployed. Jack grew so much and it was hard not getting to share those moments with him. We tried our best virtually and I think we managed it well. We got to Skype every weekend and talk most every day, so I can't complain too much, but he was so very missed. Soon after he got back Hall's mom, Gemma, and stepdad, David came up to see us. We had a great visit and put them to work in the front yard. They trimmed a lot of our overgrown japanese holly and helped us degrannify the front yard a bit. Of course we enjoyed some seafood lunches and drinks in the backyard. Enjoy the most recent pics!



1 comment:
So glad he is home for good now for you!! I love the picture of Hall and Jack smiling together. So cute!
Post a Comment