Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween 2011

In years past Hall and I usually throw a huge costume party for Halloween. Complete with black lights, blood on the mirrors, good food, a keg of beer, and costume contest. This year the squadron with Hall was in Nevada so we didn't have the party, and it was really sad I have to say. What was even more sad was Hall missing Jack's first Halloween. I'll be honest it wasn't that big of a deal but I know he hated not being here and I hated being the only person to enjoy seeing Jack in his cow costume. Well not the only person, but the only non-stranger.

I dressed Jack up then took him to our neighbors house with his cute little pumpkin candy bucket that his Grandma G and Granddaddy gave him with his name on it. They wanted to give Jack candy but I knew that ultimately meant giving me candy so I told them we would just pretend Jack actually got something. He fussed after visiting for a while so I took him home where he promptly fell asleep in his swing. Trick or Treating is just too much for a 2 month old! Wears them out ;)




No comments: