Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Parfait


I have been obsessed with making Parfaits every morning for breakfast. I love them. It's a sickness. I think I could eat that for every meal and be completely satisfied. My secret is finding the perfect yogurt. So many times I have made parfaits and they were just not quite right...the yogurt was all wrong. I have literally tried everything, but a few weeks ago went for the caloric splurge of this bad boy:

It's 180 calories...I know I know, but it is the only thing that works. I swear by it. I figure with my 1/4 cup of granola, three strawberries, 10 blueberries, and 1/4 c of pomegranate seeds, I'm looking at 325 calories. Consider the antioxidants, calcium, and yogurt cultures, as well as the protein from the nuts in my granola and I am quite happy with that number. I am never against a big breakfast, ever. And yes the picture above is my picture of my very own bowl of deliciousness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must not have tried Light and Fit's vanilla yogurt...yum!!!