Sunday, July 18, 2010

Edisto Island, SC

This past week we were down with my Mom's whole family on Edisto Island, SC. We meet there every two years for a week with the Evans clan and this year was a blast. My sister drove down with Hall and I and we were able to stay together with my brother and his girlfriend Allison. The house we were in with my family we shared with my Uncle Gary and Aunt Beth and my three cousins, it's right on the water and made for a great spot to go shark teeth hunting in the morning, swimming in the afternoon, and fishing at night. We had a blast the entire week visiting with family and enjoying the low country. Our first night there my cousin Robert had a huge low country boil at his house, followed by my Dad's ribs on Monday night and great food the rest of the week all cooked by family. We probably consumed ten plus pounds of boiled peanuts, numerous and uncountable cases of beer and collected thirty sharks teeth. I love it down there and I know it's a special place for all of us. I had two shoots down there and then on Wednesday morning we went out on the beach to shoot some family photos and take a couples session of photographs for Drew and Allison, they're posted below. Once I can get the pics from my sisters camera I will post more casual shots from the week.

(Gemma, the black scallop shell is for you, the beach we were at you couldn't collect the shells so Hall took a picture of it for you.)












No comments: