Hall and I got married on November 8th, 2008 and moved to Virginia Beach, VA where Hall is training as a pilot in the Navy. We have a small rental house four blocks from the beach and boardwalk and love it here. I have yet to find a job and am applying to everything under the sun up here. In trying to keep everyone up to speed on our lives I decided to create this blog to keep up with everyone and let you all know what's going on in our lives here in Virginia. The idea is I will actually keep this up and update it with info and pictures!
So anyone who knows Hall and I knows we are obsessed with our 1 1/2 year old Vizsla Frank. He's a handful thats for sure. While Hall was training in California for two weeks right after we got married Frank was a lifesaver for me and constant companion. Here's some pictures of our trip to the beach by the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment